Why Should Your Ice Machine be Cleaned Regularly?
Your Ice Machine is Already Dirty
It collects slime and mold every day. Breweries & Bakeries have airbornes yeast - which deteriorates it quicker. Peek behind your cover - if you dare!
Serve Clean, Clear, Great Tasting Ice
Your customers see it! Elmininate that cloudy ice look and sour taste. With a clean and sanitized ice machine, every cube and nugget is perfect!
Save Water and Electricity
A clean ice machine performs more efficiently! Without buildup on internal parts, water flows better & more ice is produced - saving water & electricity!
Prolonged Equipment Life
Our 10-step cleaning process includes a complete component check - which could find potential issues that create downtime before they happen!
You've Got Better Things to Do!
So, turn to ZESCO FSR to keep your ice crystal-clear and customers happy. Schedule your cleaning today and you'll be serving clear, clean and great tasting ice in no time!
Our CFESA certified technicians perform a 10-step cleaning checklist that includes inspection of all internal parts, cleaning of ice producing components, reassembly and testing an ice cycle. Our flat rate pricing includes all cleaning chemicals, labor and truck charge. It only takes 3-4 hours, but the results are timeless. We can even install a new water filter during our visit (filters sold separate).
Want to ensure your ice is clear and your machine is performing efficiently year round? With an annual cleaning contract, we schedule cleanings every 3 months to ensure peak performance. Plus, you save over $150 - and pay only on service date. Our annual contract also includes a free 5-GALLON ICE TOTE.
10-Step Scope of Work:
- CHECK BOX TEMP
- CHECK DOOR GASKET, HINGES AND HARDWARE
- CHECK AND CLEAN ALL FANS
- BRUSH OUT AND BLOW OUT CONDENSING COIL
- BLOW OUT EVAPORATOR DRAIN LINE
- CLEAN OUT EVAPORATOR DRAIN PAN
- CHECK ELECTRICAL CORD AND CONNECTIONS
- CHECK DEFROST CLOCK (FREEZER)
- CHECK DOOR AND DRAIN HEATER (FREEZER)
- CLEAN FLOATS AND SENSORS
- RUN UNIT AND CHECK FOR LEAKS
- CHECK DOOR GUIDES AND LATCHES
- CHECK WASH ARMS
- DELIME WASH TANK
- CHECK CONVEYOR AND GUIDES
- CHECK WASH TEMPS AND RINSE TEMPS
- CHECK MOTOS AND CONVEYOR MOTORS
- CHECK ELECTRICAL SWITCHES, CONTACTORS AND SIGNAL LIGHTS
COFFEE MAKER/TEA BREWER:
- CHECK ELECTRICAL SWITCHES, CONNECTIONS AND LIGHTS
- CHECK STEAM GENERATORS, DELIME IF NEEDED
- CHECK FOR LEAKS
- CHECK HOT WATER SPOUT
- CHECK PROBE, CLEAN CHECK FLOATS
- CHECK AND CLEAN SPRAY HEAD AND FUNNEL
Total Included Labor Time: 3 – 4 Hours
Flat Rate Cleaning
We inspect, clean and sanitize your machine. No hidden costs!
- Includes Cleaning Chemicals
- Inspection of Ice Making Parts
- White Glove Clean Guarantee
- Install of Purchased Filters
Signup for scheduled cleanings and save over $150 annually!
- All Single Cleaning Features
- Save $152 w/Annual Contract
- Pay Only at Time of Service
- BONUS: Free 5-Gal ICE TOTE
Have a question or need to schedule an appointment? Let us know below and we’ll contact you as soon as possible.